1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198355093542 - (The White Robot / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Darksiders110, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Darksiders110

Darksiders110 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:197413907
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198355093542 (The White Robot)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Jewish Yoda But he was a garry's mod TTT account​

Appeal description:
    I got banned because I got a strange scatter gun and festivilized it. Then Once I renamed it and I was ready to become a scout main This f✿✿✿✿er randomly invites me and tells me that my scatter-gun is worth 12.5 keys, I proceed and then he tells me he would give me an unusual for it. I got excited and he gave me the link to the backpack.tf and told me it was special and I had to have it in there for a steam trade. I thought he was scamming me for a minute until I gave him the link and I added a vintage flare gun he also wanted. He declined it and said Thats what you get for freekilling me on Jailbreak you goat-f✿✿✿✿er (making fun of muslims)
    So i blocked and unadded him because he was a dick. Then I gave the scattergun to kron krian as a gift where he renamed and changed the desc. I got semi-pissed off and went to go buy my own pyro unusual. Which I then traded for a beep man
    and then the bots wont accept me because of my False SR ban that he got salty over getting killed in jailbreak for

CHAT LOGS EXPLAIN A LOT
    Sorry for not posting them because of PC maintenance
    This guy has alts
    Like Slo

AND HE NEVER PUT THE CHATLOGS WHERE I CALLED HIM A QUEER
    FYI!​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Screens you submitted do not comply with SR screenshot policy.
  3. Darksiders110

Steam:
    Oi which ones
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. Darksiders110

Steam:
    What Policy? I copied the entire SC window
  6. Darksiders110

Steam:
    Well his screenshot's in his report were the same as mine
    And he didn't bother putting in the chat-logs I so happily provided

By anything why did his report get accepted?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Screenshot policy is at the top of the appeals section, please submit proper screenshots.
  8. Darksiders110

Steam:
    Explain what is wrong with them?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I dont need to, the thread explains it all for you, formal two week notice to provide what was requested, I will not be replying again until after you provide what was already asked.
  10. Darksiders110

Steam:
    Well all the encounters with this guy and his messages were in the steamchat window snip
    and There is literally no other sort of evidence that I can provide because I take Window snips not fullscreen-snips because I had to change my background or it would disclose my personal information.

Attached Files:

11. Darksiders110

Steam:
    I found an old alt of mine called Kevin Spacey. TTT is coming back to bite me on the a**
  12. Darksiders110

Steam:
    I don't need to apply screenshots because I should have not have been banned in the first place
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Since you are not providing anything relevant to YOUR case, simply bumping your thread, I have removed the irrelevant postings and have locked the thread until addressed.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    It appears the trade offer is not in dispute despite you first claiming it was a "shark" attempt then trying to blame an "impersonator". In addition, I am not sure why you thought to screenshot just the very end of the chat with the user, and not the rest of it that would either confirm or deny if your side of the story is legit since you clearly did not close it yet. Furthermore, its odd that you would screenshot just those parts of the chat before you even knew you were "being set up". It simply does not make sense and I am inclined to side with the reporter at this point.

Please provide any additional context or actual evidence you might have to the case. Two weeks to followup.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I am inclined to agree with the original admins judgement. You did not satisfactory explain anything coherent enough to support your position. Your appeal reason was "fake evidence" but as it turns out, you concede what was provided was/is legitimate.

You gave multiple conflicting statements about your involvement, selectively provided screens and then refused to provide anything additional after that. You have no type of change of heart to consider either.

Firmly denied.