1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198356749121 - (Autistic Chili Dog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Autistic Chili Dog, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Autistic Chili Dog

Autistic Chili Dog Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:198241696
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198356749121 (Autistic Chili Dog)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am not innocent, I admit that.

The reason I am making this appeal to my ban is because of how hard this has been making it for me to trade with others.

I joined a Skial Trade server and asked in the chat, "What's everyone like trading?" and someone responded, "Sorry, but I don't trade with scammers."

Believe it or not, I have changed and have had a change of interests. I want to get back into trading legitimately on trade servers and trading websites.

You may look at the reports on my backpack.tf profile and then think I will never be ready to be unbanned, but I hope you will reconsider that decision.

To be honest, I don't know what else to put here, so that'll be it.
    But if the pictures for my mother are necessary to be put here then here they're are.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I apologize if you think if this is meant to pity me but it's not, it's just for this appeal, purely.
  2. Autistic Chili Dog

Steam:
    I apologize for this image specifically once again, I had deleted other proper images that would meet this appeal on imgur because I didn't want to look at that anymore.
  3. Autistic Chili Dog

Steam:
    I actually wanted to get into trading because of SQUIRRELY TF2 and his trading series. I have made some success so far but no trades since not many people want to sell their taunts at a slight discounted price. You might look at my inventory and wonder why I have no keys or anything of value, thats because I will buy the keys when people accept my offer of buying their items at slight discounted price.

Trading is a lot fun now that I'm getting into it, but it is sort've restrictive of what trade servers I can join and trading websites I can even use at full capacity. Skial servers even mark me as a scammer, which is fine, but people refuse to trade with you and you're kicked when the server player roster hits 32 to "Make room."

It's a real challenge, but with being unbanned I imagine I would succeed greatly among everyone else. I don't however expect my negative ratings on backpack.tf to suddenly disappear and I'm content with that, I really am.

I thank you for reading all of this and taking the time out of your day, it means alot.
    This may be my last reply to this post, it might but I'm not sure.
  4. Autistic Chili Dog

Steam:
    Just now, I was making a trade with someone and it was going smoothly, I had bargained a price and bought 6 keys for his taunts.

But then he brought up me being marked on backpack.tf and it has ruined the trade I believe.

Attached Files:

5. Autistic Chili Dog

Steam:
    This whole being marked is a perfect parallel to having leprosy in the Bible times, and I've been thinking about the similarities between that and my status as of now,

1. People are not encouraged to interact with you
    2. If you interact/trade with them you will be punished

Maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but it doesn't seem like too far of a stretch.

Update on the trades: No success, people have just unadded me mid-conversation for whatever reason or just don't like the prices.
    I guess this is turning into a therapy session, but I guess it will be as long as this appeal is open, however long that will be.
  6. Autistic Chili Dog

Steam:
    On a side note, I had been marked 3 years ago when I was 13 so me having
    a change of heart is actually true.

7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, can only appeal with the originally tagged account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**