1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198360341741 - (山ㄖㄥ千ㄚ乂 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ WolfyX, Aug 30, 2018.

1. ✪ WolfyX

✪ WolfyX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200038006
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198360341741 (山ㄖㄥ千ㄚ乂)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello, so this is what happened. Ive got my steamrep ban 405 days ago. What happened is that i asked a guy if he can borrow me 1$ skin to deposit, because i was using free code coins on one site, and i won good amount of coins, which was real. I told him that i will give somethign good to him for back. He wasnt stupid and he reported me,but im telling the truth i rly wanted to gift him some skin. But what happened, i didnt scam him there.Im telling u the truth now. Yes, i scammed another gay maybe 1 month since that ban. I was playng on competitive and i had great time and i saw some kid in my team with good csgo skins. I added him we played csgo for some time )maybe for 2 weeks and we were "friends". Until i fcked up everything.I was 16 years old and that kid was younger than me and he had rly good skins. I was wondering how he have so good skins. I was 16 as i said, i didnt have job and my parents never game me their credit card to add funds on my steam account. I was high level then (i think 74) because i was idling games and always collecting trading cards. I asked him for most stupid scam. Steam Wallet scam. I scammed him for 30$ skins. i was feeling so hyped . Ive lost that skins on gambling sites. Then i regret everything, i started to feel really guilty and to feel so sad but unfortunaly i cant find that guy anymore. Now im 17, i have a job, a credit card. Ive done now 7000 trades. What im usually doing helping people to not get scammed on steam forums, yeah i know it sounds weird for someone who was scammer. I posted about 4-5 new scams to be aware of them because i also got scammed by them.If i can get unbanned is that because when i add someone to trade they usually deletes me because of steamrep ban, i cant play tf2 on some servers because of ban , and my friend have low pc so we can only play tf2 together.Im really sorry for that i swear i will never scam again !​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691