1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198360341741 - (Ken Kaneki / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ WolfyX, Aug 4, 2017.

1. ✪ WolfyX

✪ WolfyX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200038006
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198360341741 (Ken Kaneki)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Okay so i got banned on SteamRep 14 days ago,so guy who created a ticket said that i tryed to scamm him by a fake coins way. I can give you screenshots of trade history that i bought knife on csgo500 when my friend helped me,i just asked this guy for a help and he said that im scamming but i said that i can give screenshot of coins but he just blocked me. Also he said that im scamming via PayPal that this is on my profile. No im not scamming,when i use paypal i use opskins but i dont have balance on Paypal anymore. IF you can unban me i swear in my life i never scammed anyone. Here is screenshot of trade, Stair (my friend) sent me m4 desolate space,i deposited it on site and i bought him some very good skins and i bought knife for me.​

Attached Files:

2. ✪ WolfyX

Steam:
    I know i got ban long time ago but i find how to create a ticket today.
  3. ✪ WolfyX

Steam:
    Hello, so this is what happened. Ive got my steamrep ban 405 days ago. What happened is that i asked a guy if he can borrow me 1$ skin to deposit, because i was using free code coins on one site, and i won good amount of coins, which was real. I told him that i will give somethign good to him for back. He wasnt stupid and he reported me,but im telling the truth i rly wanted to gift him some skin. But what happened, i didnt scam him there.Im telling u the truth now. Yes, i scammed another gay maybe 1 month since that ban. I was playng on competitive and i had great time and i saw some kid in my team with good csgo skins. I added him we played csgo for some time )maybe for 2 weeks and we were "friends". Until i fcked up everything.I was 16 years old and that kid was younger than me and he had rly good skins. I was wondering how he have so good skins. I was 16 as i said, i didnt have job and my parents never game me their credit card to add funds on my steam account. I was high level then (i think 74) because i was idling games and always collecting trading cards. I asked him for most stupid scam. Steam Wallet scam. I scammed him for 30$ skins. i was feeling so hyped . Ive lost that skins on gambling sites. Then i regret everything, i started to feel really guilty and to feel so sad but unfortunaly i cant find that guy anymore. Now im 17, i have a job, a credit card. Ive done now 7000 trades. What im usually doing helping people to not get scammed on steam forums, yeah i know it sounds weird for someone who was scammer. I posted about 4-5 new scams to be aware of them because i also got scammed by them.If i can get unbanned is that because when i add someone to trade they usually deletes me because of steamrep ban, i cant play tf2 on some servers because of ban , and my friend have low pc so we can only play tf2 together.Im really sorry for that i swear i will never scam again !
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you didn't scam that time, and "swear in my life i never scammed anyone" but after you were tagged, you decided to scam anyhow??

With the 211k coins, what did you end up getting?

You have two weeks to followup.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lack of followup.

Appeal denied.