1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198363443965 - (¡Tobi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ¡Necro, Aug 13, 2019.

1. ¡Necro

¡Necro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:201589118
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198363443965 (¡Tobi)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Dont have :)

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.190171/

Am i blind ?
    ive Dealt with that person for steam wallet code :) and we talked in discord not in steam ( im asking for discord chat ) :) View attachment 725542
    View attachment 725542

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is an appeal, you need to explain your side of the incident, you provided nothing useful so far.
  3. ¡Necro

Steam:
    People trying to report me for nothing some weeks or months ago person reported me and said ive scammed him for some skins and report were accepted got me banned on steamrep , i have second report too where one person still reports me he said that i scammed him but u dont accept report cause u dont accept wallet code or key deals , i dont understand , sometimes u accept reports and sometimes u dont accept reports ? both report were made in key/code deal one is accepted and got me banned and one of them is declined cause u dont accept code/key deals upload_2019-9-30_18-32-47.png
  4. ¡Necro

Steam:
    upload_2019-9-30_18-35-8.png
    am i blind or ?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to provide specific details, not a ltdr version of events.
  6. ¡Necro

Steam:
    You need to provide specific details, not a ltdr version of events.
    events ? :D :D :D u kidding with me ? there is two same report one is accepted and one is not couse u dont accept steam wallet code reports , i guess u dont know what u are doing or how to ban people on steamrep
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have an additional week to explain, in full detail, exactly what happened from start to finish or the appeal will be processed as-is, you dont have to, but unwise to ignore it. You will not get further replies until you do since its clear you understand what I am asking and simply attempting to argue with me instead. I am unable to determine what actually happened because you will not tell me your side of the story.

Sidenote, how you are behaving, absent if you choose to participate in your own appeal or not, certainly will not help. Furthermore, I am well aware of SR Investigation policy, I wrote it, clearly you did not read it in its entirety.

Eitherway, Ill check back in a week. God Bless.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report and taking account your appeal, where you do not dispute the incident and otherwise refuse to participate in it. I find the report credible and allowed by SR policy and with sufficient evidence to uphold the original admins decision to tag you.

Appeal denied.