1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198365502319 - (WhiteFlare63 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jason3371, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Jason3371

Jason3371 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202618295
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198365502319 (WhiteFlare63)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

I've been notified by my brother that his appeal has been denied, with the reason being that I am the one who should file the appeal since I am the one who attempted a scam. The link to his appeal is: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198066246532-never-lucky-banned-by-sr.160856/ and I believe that there is no need for me to retype his words since there really isn't much I can add, but if requested I will do it without a problem.

I would like to appeal for removal of his Banned tag, as it was given automatically. The Steam user 76561198066246532 is not an alternate account and I would like to disprove the suspicion by providing any requested evidence.

If you don't mind me asking, the admin who reviewed his appeal used the wording "Our information" - would you be willing to explain it to me or would that endanger your alternate account finding process?

Thank you for your time and patience.​
  2. Jason3371

Steam:
    Also, I would like to state that I have since removed the person who roped me into the whole scam mess and would like to ask for instructions (or a link to instructions) on whether it is possible to remove the Banned tag under the claim of a change of heart. Again - thank you for your patience.
  3. Jason3371

Steam:
    Excuse me for my excessive bumping, but may I know why my appeal was moved to the "Change of Heart Appeals"? I am trying to get my brother's account unbanned since it's seriously affecting his trading (can't access a fair amount of trade servers because of the unfair ban). I only asked for instructions on the removal of my own tag so I could make a separate appeal for it.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont understand your intentions with this appeal, are you appealing for yourself? Yes or no reply only, do not reply with anything else. Then I can understand you a bit better and make sure you/bro/whatever are following the correct process.
  5. Jason3371

Steam:
    No, I am not appealing for myself. (sorry for the confusion)
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No 3rd party appeals, they will have to appeal themselves.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**