1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198368324672 - (Pray - TV / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pray - YT, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Pray - YT

Pray - YT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:204029472
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198368324672 (Pray - TV)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have any​

Appeal description:
    Hello Team of SteamREP!
    Today i got banned from SR cause a guy changed the story.
    he sold me 100 keys for 210 euro / usd, and he said i need to send it to hes email.
    i sended him 215 euro couse 5 euro where taxes becouse i live in germany and he lives in USA.
    i sended him the 215 bucks, and then he said, hey wait thats not the write email
    send it here :
    i was like, f✿✿✿ no? i sended you the money on that email allready so dont go o my nervs, then he got mad, insulted me, and i blocked him.
    now hes so mad, that he got me banned on SR, and thats ruining my reputation! :)
    now im asking greatfully to unban me, i can provide pictures of the money i paid him, to hes email.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I assume you took screenshots of the conversation/paypal payment as well. Please provide them, I should not have to ask for them if you are trying to appeal anyhow.
  3. Pray - YT

Steam:
    Thanks for the ansear, i actually dont have any type of chat conversations cause i didnt tought hes gonna get that mad.... but i have the payments on paypal! :)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Pray - YT

Steam:
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not comply with our screenshot/evidence policy stickied in the main appeal section.
  7. Pray - YT

Steam:
    Sorry for being rude, or disrespectful. Not trying to be so. Im just sick of this kid, that got me banned here. couse i actually did nothing wrong, and im mad at myself couse i could not made a screenshot of the chat conversation......
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your own evidence contradicts your original chat with the user, so why are you lying?
  9. Pray - YT

Steam:
    Dude, you know people can just fake chats right ? it was so long ago i dont even know what i wrote with him. fact is, im not lying. and i didnt scam him. it was hes fault
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Is the chat genuine or a fraud then? Easy question, and if you are claiming its a fraud, provide specifics and accompanying screenshots or the actual chat.
  11. Pray - YT

Steam:
    How am i suposed to do that ? i dont even know the guys steam profile anymore.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not even answer my question. I'm giving you two weeks to do so and provide any supporting information you may have.
  13. Pray - YT

Steam:
    It is fraud, i cant provide any information that proves it, cause it was a while ago, and i dont have any chatlogs.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to answer what part of the chat was genuine or not. You also were unable to articulate or back up your claim of what exactly is a "fraud" or fake in the screens provided from the report. Since you otherwise do not deny the interaction and your story, even today, is inconsistent with the provided evidence, I find the report credible. Saying that, SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses and lying in an appeal results in an appeal being instantly denied; the appeal is denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**