1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198372479388 - (Lando whats his name / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lando whats his name, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Lando whats his name

Lando whats his name Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:206106830
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198372479388 (Lando whats his name)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    On September 20th, 2019 I was scammed and had my account Hijacked I didn't know anything about my messaging of these people and or persons. I just recently learned of this ban because I was planning on getting back into trading when to my surprise I got a message on Scrap.tf that on SteamRep I was a confirmed scammer.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please explain how you got hijacked.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
  3. Lando whats his name

Steam:
    I don't know how to check a support ticket and my steam support help request has been deleted for being more than 60 days old.

The way I got hijacked was my friend on steam (can't remember his name because this was several months ago.) told me he reported me to steam for having illegitimate items. He told me to contact a steam admin to help me recover my account he then sent me an "admins" account which I added. The admin went into my account because I foolishly gave him access. He then removed my items from my inventory then he changed my password and removed my phone number and email from my account. I have the emails that said my password, steam guard mobile authenticator, and phone number were removed if you need screenshots of those I can provide them. He then I'm assuming used my account to attempt to scam people and got me banned here. The day I received the email telling me my account was safe again was 9/21/2019. If you need anything else please contact me.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you 14 days to provide a Steam Support ticket showing you were hijacked on those dates. You can make a new Steam Support Ticket and see if they confirm that for you.
  5. Lando whats his name

Steam:
    I know this is probably not the answer either of us wanted but my old ticket was purged from the system for being over 60 days old and they can't confirm any of my claims. I have tried going through all my messages but I can't seem to find the scammers message either. If there is anything else I could do to prove my claims I would be willing to do it.

Attached Files:

6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.