1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198373170076 - (flaagenjjjj / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by wArning, Mar 1, 2018.

1. wArning

wArning Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:206452174
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198373170076 (flaagenjjjj)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    The one listed​

Appeal description:
    Hello. Couple of months ago I was rightfully banned of faking a part of the evidence in a report that I made, it was mainly because I was extremely angry and frustrated due to getting scammed. I did get scammed by that guy, but no hard feelings, I have re-added him and we're cool, thing is, CS trading is basically my income, as a teenager I cannot really work (got school, bachelor's and stuff), CS trading takes only a bit of time, also, recently moved out of my country (was living in Romania) due to my parents' work, so I am in need of money, but I cannot do anything due to the steamrep mark.

My point is, I will never, ever, either fake a report again or scam anyone (no, I didn't scam anyone). The punishment is kind of harsh, many of us can agree on that, being marked as a scammer for not scamming, but faking a part of the report. I swear I will never do that, I know you guys might deny my appeal, also, sorry if I've ever been rude, but CS trading is a big part of my life and I really enjoy it, so please, I'm begging you, think about it, even if I get a caution tag, that'd work, give me a caution tag but remove the scammer tag.

Yours sincerely, flaagen​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Only thing I hate more then a scammer is a liar, get lost, you are a waste of everyone here's time.

Since already appealed and denied for lying out your a**, posting privileges in this section now revoked.