1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198376056437 - (AYE moonalert™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SkeetYeet, Sep 25, 2019.

1. SkeetYeet

SkeetYeet Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:207895354
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198376056437 (AYE moonalert™)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't.​

Appeal description:
    We resolved the issue personally in DM's and now we are all good friends and on good terms. I did a really stupid thing and I promise this won't happen again. I'm glad that he got the 'bad reputation' removed from his profile, but he didn't want me to get banned, as I provided in the screenshots below. As I said, I would never do this stupid stunt again, just I would really want to get my normal reputation back. I didn't mean to act this way and I really wish we could avoid all this drama.​

Attached Files:

2. Froggzy :O

Froggzy :O New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200900095
    @SkeetYeet
    I have to agree that we´ve resolved the issue and I really didn't want you to get banned.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to list all your alternate accounts.
  4. SkeetYeet

Steam:
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  6. SkeetYeet

Steam:
    I definitely don't have an alt account, as I said I've only have been playing on this account, If I had I would have provided them to you. I am being truthful
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,

Please tell me from start to finish what happened? I am new to this case and need details, only thing provided was "we resolved issue" that does not explain enough for me to process the appeal.
  8. SkeetYeet

Steam:
    Me and @Froggzy :O had a argument and I was really angry so I decided to pull of this stupid stunt that now I really regret. He managed with the admins to get the report removed from his profile but he repeatedly told them not to ban me, and they still did. Me and @Froggzy :O are friends and have resolved the situation in DM's, so I really wish we could get over this too @You Are The One
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    For the last time, and I mean the very last, I need a detailed accounting of what happened, if you reply again and do not provide exact details of the incident from start to finish, I will process the appeal as-is.
  10. SkeetYeet

Steam:
    @You Are The One
    Ok so it all started when I false reported @Froggzy :O for Idk what, then he tried to get rid of the report from his profile meanwhile still trying to not get me banned because he didn't really care about it too much, after a day or two the report was removed from his profile but at the same time I had been banned, then @Froggzy :O asked someone from the staff team how to get me unbanned, he clearly tried to help as shown in the picture, since he isn't mad and he is trying to get me unbanned, that is why I made this appeal to try to get unbanned. If I get unbanned it would be perfect but if not its kinda unfortunate but that's about it.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    I asked for details of everything,
    is wholly insufficient. The initial event is what I wanted more details on to see if they might be any mitigating factors since false report appeals are almost never grated. After multiple prompts for you to provide details, its clear you are intentionally unwilling to cooperate in your own appeals defense. Furthermore, you joined the forums here years ago and posted earlier this year, you fully knew, or should have known what SR was/did at the time. Nothing warrants reconsidering your tag.

Appeal denied for false reporting.