1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198376056437 - (kaydenkingu / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SkeetYeet, Apr 25, 2020.

1. SkeetYeet

SkeetYeet Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:207895354
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198376056437 (kaydenkingu)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I DO NOT have alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I am re-appealing because I just got back into the game and I've changed a lot as a person and I promise I will not do stupid things again. In my last appeal, I misunderstood a question given by the admin and I didn't give enough info which I'm willing to give now.

My offence was that I false reported my friend, (which is stupid) because he only deleted a couple of bots and channels from our discord server; this was a long time ago and me and him made ends meet and we eventually sorted things out between us a long time ago. He completely understands my mistake, and so do I.

I would like to get unbanned on SR because I feel l like I don't deserve the title of a scammer on various trading sites. I completely understand my past offence and as I stated would never do it again. This was my only offence, I have never scammed anyone or committed any fraud and will never do.

This is my last appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198376056437-aye-moonalert™-banned-by-sr.190758/

This is the official report: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198362065918-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.190628/

There is evidence on the report that he (my friend/victim) didn't want me to get banned. I understand that I deserve a consequence, but I don't believe that I have to go by the title of a scammer.

As I said in my previous appeal, this is my only account and I DO NOT have any alternative accounts.

I hope you understand.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    DO NOT make more appeals.
    Already appealed and denied.