1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198376182134 - (TryFeeling / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TryFeeling, May 7, 2020.

1. TryFeeling

TryFeeling Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:207958203
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198376182134 (TryFeeling)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    TryFeeling1​

Appeal description:
    I wanted to scam someone with the same method someone did it to me. (I was 12 years old at this point so I didn't know any better). So I wanted to scam someone did it and got reported on SteamRep. I got an trade ban on my old account. So I switched account and never scammed anyone after that. But today one of my friend discovered that my account was banned on SteamRep. (I forgot this whole story before he discovered it again). But my problem is that I scammed on my OLD account which i deleted (TryFeeling1, or something named like that). So why is my NEW account banned even if I didn't scam on this account. I also won't scam ever again because I saw the Consequences because of my attempted scam. Please unban my current account TryFeeling because I scammed on my OLD account and also it was a really long time ago so I also think it isn't necessary to keep my account banned even if I didn't change accounts. (I say this because after reading the report I am not so sure if I really changed; it was a long time ago). So even if it is the same account which I don't think if I remember correctly, I think you should unban it because it was a long, it was only ONE attempted scam and I really regret it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Irrelevant if you account hop. If SR were to consider that, everyone would make disposable accounts left and right to scam knowing they were "safe" on their main/real account. The fact you dont understand this issue and otherwise brush off/demand you not be tagged on your "new" account is troubling to the point I am declining to consider any appeal.