1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198376863820 - (borged / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BorgDodge, Aug 9, 2021.

1. BorgDodge

BorgDodge Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:208299046
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198376863820 (borged)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    about a year ago i made an appeal in which i was rejected, because i lacked any sort of evidence, after trying my best this time, i tried gathering as much stuff as i could possibly find so let us begin,
    i tried to seek for my old steam support ticket in which i recieved my steam account back after being hijacked, but it was a dead end, i tried to contact the support but they wouldn't allow me no matter what i do, View attachment 788298 View attachment 788299 i looked through my old gmail messages and found the exact dates where my account was both hijacked and recovered View attachment 788300 View attachment 788301 i apologize for the czech language (if you want you can translate some of it) but at 14.1.2019 i was hacked and at 16.1.2019 i got my account recovered back to normal, you can see notifications of steam support sending me messages too , the purchase history can support this aswell, because you can notice my account starts to be active again on 17.1.2019, a fellow from discord called Zapper770 helped me with creating a ticket so i can get the account back, here is the last bit of conversation but i can send you more if you want View attachment 788302 , i apologize for appealing this late, i wasnt aware of this steamrep stuff until last year because i was a stupid kid back then. (i apologize for bad english)​

Attached Files:

• ev4.png
      ev4.png
      File size:
      415.1 KB
      Views:
    • ev5.png
      ev5.png
      File size:
      539 KB
      Views:
    • ev2.png
      ev2.png
      File size:
      332.9 KB
      Views:
    • ev3.png
      ev3.png
      File size:
      371.1 KB
      Views:
    • ev7.png
      ev7.png
      File size:
      351.4 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, additionally, nothing provided in this thread supports your claim of a hijacking. If and only if you have evidence proving your claim can you ask an admin for permission to appeal again, but, additional appeal attempts on your own volition will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**