1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198378590554 - (youtube.com/doncr / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by wiggSHALOM, May 7, 2021.

1. wiggSHALOM

wiggSHALOM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:209162413
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198378590554 (youtube.com/doncr)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    it's my only one account​

Appeal description:
    Hi !

First of all, not sure if im allowed to reappel the SR Ban but, to be honest i regret everything after a lot of time, i know i was my fault sharing my account to a friend thinking is all fine but it seams it doesn't metter who scammed, the owner of the account is the one responsable.
    Sorry for everything, i admit my fault and it will be never done again.
    I also started a Youtube Channel related to CS:GO for a moment and it's working very well. I try to beat the cheaters and to find out more about cheating in way to help Valve in fixing them.
    But it's really hard when my subscribers see the SR Ban and they ask me about it, they actually lose interest in my work and it's really sad..
    It's been already 1400 days, a lot of time and trust me, this thing will never happen again.

Have a nice day !​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit further appeal attempts, doing so may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.