1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198380504981 - (Night Stitch / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nolegs, May 15, 2017.

1. Nolegs

Nolegs Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:210119626
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198380504981 (Night Stitch)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So I am friends with the person that hijacked my account, and the reason I got my items back is because we worked things out IRL. I got the only items I needed back and I let him keep the account. No, I am not helping him with any fraud or anything, and when we do trade we do it legit and for correct pay. I am no scammer. Please remove the tag.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What are you talking about?
  3. Nolegs

Steam:
    I didn't scam anyone. I have never scammed anyone. Me and that account are two completely different entities. We are friends. I didn't know that the items he got were scammed.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    What account?

You are not being specific
  5. Nolegs

Steam:
    Well, I was accused of being an alternate account to [peace symbol] yin, but they hacked my account, so I made a new one, then they returned my items. Had I known they were scammed I would have not accepted them. I swear, that I am not an alt account.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, you are not being specific, see appeal tips #7
  7. Nolegs

Steam:
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Thanks for clarifying, I am going to go ahead and deny the appeal.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #7
    1. It still your account, see above 1.5. We dont acknowledge account transfers 2. "Your" originally tagged account was correctly determined to be an alt of other accounts that were tagged/appealed and denied. 3. in addition, your statement supports our assertion that they are intrinsically linked. At this point, I dont have to believe you for appeals sake 4. You must have given access to your account to someone "IRL" (certainly wilful at first and the only way your story is remotely plausible as you claim) then failed to reclaim the account via steam support effectively transferring ownership (something you admit to doing btw) that is not a hijacking. 5. Other user/account(s) was denied already and submitted a fake report, you are appealing from a de-facto alt. 6. All this is excluding the fact that you simply could be lying as you dont want your current account tagged (7. near certainty the actual case, lying = appeal denied) 8. Your steam account is very very new/almost no games certainly looks like an alt by any comm admin standards.

This appeal is so dead in so many ways.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**