1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198380936379 - (SynergY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NeerikC, May 13, 2017.

1. NeerikC

NeerikC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:210335325
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198380936379 (SynergY)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    NONE​

Appeal description:
    My gmail account and previous account had been hijacked by a scammer and I was forced to buy csgo on this account if I wanted to play, both had the same email and I never got to recover my email and I only had a chance to change the email after finding out that i dont need an access to my email that had been hijacked by the scammer. And that scammer had been using my account to become their fake middleman/admin and I am in no total connection with them, it's just my previous account being hijacked and the scammer already has 100% control of that email and there is no way for me to recover that gmail account so I proceeded to making a new one just this week and decided to change it, but just this morning I found out that I have already been SR tagged, I totally have no access on my steam account that has been hijacked. I wish to remove this SR caution as I have been trading fairly and had zero thoughts about scamming people as I know how it feels being scammed. Please do help me with this.​
  2. NeerikC

NeerikC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:210335325
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Can only appeal with the originally marked account, invalid.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**