1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198384061866 - (Seasonal / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Seasonal, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Seasonal

Seasonal Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:211898069
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198384061866 (Seasonal)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198327163188​

Appeal description:
    No idea why I've been banned here today on either of my accounts. I know this person http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318399813, but I have no connection with them in what they have done with their account. I appreciate what you guys do, but it's really frustrating to get my accounts banned, specifically because you think my accounts are linked to Shadow's account.

Hoping this was just a misunderstanding and that we can work it out. Thanks!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to explain your relationship with the account in question in full.
  3. Seasonal

Steam:
    I have played with them before and we were friends, but I have no connection with them anymore. Let me know if you need more information.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ill only ask once more, explain your relationship with the account in question in full (everything/anything/specifics). Failure to provide full info again and the appeal will be concluded.
  5. Seasonal

Steam:
    I had Shadow added before, but at the time his name was Hozev and we had a clan together with a picture of a wolf, we were friends and played CS:GO together, and sometimes PUBG, he always seemed a little shady but I have nothing to do with what is going on here with his ban. I have NO OTHER CONNECTION to this person. This is not my account and I don't know what other information I can provide you that can help my case.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying,

What you said above completely contradicts our own indisputable information, I am declining to provide any additional specific since you are definitely a liar.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**