1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198387920199 - (Hwit$erk / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hwit$erk, Apr 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hwit$erk

Hwit$erk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:213827235
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198387920199 (Hwit$erk)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have any ALT accaunts, i am using this accaunt over the 5 years​

Appeal description:
    This report which was accepted by steamrep admin " horse " i think this was unncorect, because this guys evidence was false and fake, i think i already prove with steam chats, i told my friend about this situation and he give me accaunt for screenshot chat, becuase i dont has conversation with anyone last day and for proof i needed to show you that if this guy screenshot this 15 TH 05:49 on steam chat where this guy uploaded our fake conversation, its start 14 TH 05:23, this guy screenshoted this pictures after 24 hours and also 26 minute left and its mean that when this guy did to screenshot our conversation there must be written on your steam connversation not only time 05:26, TIME and data since after 1 day after 24 hours he did to screenshot it. there must be written Yesterday or 14 Appril 2023 . but you can check firts uploaded evidence screenshot of this guy:) and look at the time when we start conversation " fake conversation " ofcourse and and look at the time and data on hes computer.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Not a clue what you are talking about, please explain everything from the very start.

Additionally
    This is factually incorrect, please see appeal guide #7 and update your appeal. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/ Do not submit any additional appeals with your alternate accounts.
  3. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    Hello. I'm not really good with English so i asked my friend's help to make this appeal. I was reported by 1 guy and horse accepted the report. I was trying to explain that I was innocent but because of my poor English communication skills , It led to misunderstanding. The guy uploaded proofs of our ''chat'' and that conversation was made up, In other words, everything was fake. I could not show the real chat because i did not have that guy in friend list and I could not screen the conversation. My friend told me if i logged on there with mobile , There would still be the whole conversation of our chats. I'm gonna upload proofs below. There are screens of our whole conversation of steam. There is the trade offer which i received from him and i uploaded the screenshot of the trade as well.
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    If you are claiming the report was fake you need to specify what exactly is fake, not just "everything", you also still need to update your appeal as already requested

I'm also curious, who is your "friend" who is helping you with this appeal?

You also need to immediately make your profile completely public in accordance of our appeal policy (games, friends list, ect)
  5. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    My irl friend is helping me communicate with you. The screenshots of the conversation which that guy uploaded is fake. I've never had that kind of conversation with him and thats why i uploaded our whole steam chat
  6. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    And i've made everything completely public . If you need to see anything else from me, Let me know what to upload or explain
  7. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 2 weeks to update your appeal as already requested multiple times now, lying/lying by omission will not go well.
  8. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    I don't understand on which appeal i have to post, can you send me link?
  9. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    I understand that i have to appeal about alternative accounts but before that i'm appealing about my report. I'm uploading proofs about the conversation which that guy uploaded. I'm saying that conversation is fake and there are proofs.
  11. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  12. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    And if i prove you that this ban is not correct on this accaunt "hwitserk" where firts i got ban and ofcourse after this i got on these accaunts where you saying its alt, ofcourse all of my other accaunts also will be declined this report after this accaunt i think. no? and i dont understand, can you explain me why i must appeal there about my alternative accaunts when i am reply on your appeal where you banned me on steamrep " hwitserk" this accaunt, tell me why i must appeal there on #7 or explain me.
  13. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    The link you were given multuple times tells you why you must provide alts. It's POLICY and something you were supposed to do when you SUBMITTED the appeal, it's NOT optional. If you continue to stall and refuse to list ALL alts as required by https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/ then I can just close the appeal now, it's your choice.
  14. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    Now listen carefully to your policy, I don't know, you mention this word very often, but does your policy include banning a person without any evidence? I already demand that you show me proof where I tell this person that I would deposit money for this item. Your ban is based solely on fake chat, no matter how many accounts I have, how many alternate accounts I have, if my ban I received from you has no evidence. I can sue you for banning 3 accounts with no evidence from you! I have a real live chat uploaded showing that there was no agreement between us on Steam, I'm giving you 3 days to think about it all, otherwise my complaint is not limited to your site! I already see what you are doing here
  15. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    just try and close this appeal without getting a fair decision no matter how many alternate accounts i have because i have not violated any of your policies and i have a ban and now you are asking for my alternate accounts yes sir you can check that I have no complaints about any of them. You understood me correctly, I am complaining about the ban that I received wrongly from you, specifically from your admin "horse", I am not complaining that they are not or are my alternative accounts, that is another matter. I will invite a lot of people to this report so everyone can see how you make a decision and what facts you base it on. And if you believe, based on any fact, that I have breached your policy, please let me know at what point. Lawyers who are certified lawyers are involved in this case. I believe this ban on my account is wrong and I can prove it!
  16. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    What is most important at this point is that I see this complaint is accepted based on this person's fake report. I request that you review this complaint again with his and my evidence and make the right decision on this complaint, and after that it will not matter how many accounts I have :)
  17. Hwit$erk

Steam:
    When I was telling to horse to your admin. That this chat was fake and I couldn't prove it because this person "hai" removed me from steam, because I didn't know that you could see old chats from the phone that were real. And I was saying that if this person added me on steam I would show the real chat, the horse never told me that it was possible to do this from the phone, he never once called for me to prove my innocence, this is biased talk from him, what you and other admins continue to do to me Regarding and you use the word "politics" in your own questions which have nothing to do with anything at all
  18. Hwit$erk

Steam:
  19. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.