1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198388920734 - (Dan the Man / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Makishima, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Makishima

Makishima Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:214327503
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198388920734 (Dan the Man)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It's been almost 2 years since I was banned by SR and I was accused of attempting to scam. Yes, I tried to scam someone for a key by saying I could gamble it up. I was in a desperate situation since I was scammed earlier as well, for around 50 dollars, but my request to ban the accused was denied. That still isn't any excuse to attempt to deceive someone else and pay this forward. I've spent two years off the account and trying to get over this, and I feel that my appeal should be accepted now more than ever since I have changed. I have given up CSGO since it led to nothing but bad experiences for me and others, and I've spent the past two years reflecting on my actions. I hope that nobody gets scammed and that this despicable cycle of a scam victim attempting to scam never happens again. It doesn't matter whether the deed was attempted or already done, and I understand that.

Though this may have been long overdue, I feel that I finally understand that being deceived is no reason to deceive anyone else, even if it is a minuscule amount. I want to clean up my account and do productive things, even if it is just playing games with my friends.

Thanks again.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied. Do not make more appeals.