1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198390596197 - (Golden Deadly Sniper / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Golden Deadly Sniper, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Golden Deadly Sniper

Golden Deadly Sniper Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:215165234
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198390596197 (Golden Deadly Sniper)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have 3 accounts 2 I dont use anymore​

Appeal description:
    Hi, I got steam rep banned by steam name Hotrod McCoolguy, Steam ID STEAM_0:1:24395390, on September 22, 2018, I was banned due to a item fraud that I did not know, I bout an Australium Sniper riffle somewhere in June of 2018, after I bought it I noticed a Exclamation mark next to the item, I though it was not a big deal until Hotrod came to talk, I though he was a scammer so I ignored him, but I did not know that he was helping me, Until I read something I knew something was up with my trading on servers, it said I was a Scammer, let me tell you, I'm no scammer, I have been scammed 3 times first time nothing happened, second scam I lost my Australium Sniper, my Unusuals, my Taunts, my Killstreaks, I mean everything, Lately my account was Highjacked, idk who was that highjacker but I manage to get my account back, so from the second scam I lost $231 worth of stuff. I would like to report a false rep ban. Thank you and Have a great day​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to explain exactly how you were hijacked and how you recovered your account.
  3. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    The scammers is not part of this discussion I was mentioning it because I'm telling you that I'm not a scammer
  4. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    I'm basically proving that I'm no scammer, I will tell you about the scammer that took my australium, Taunts, unusuals, Killstreak. So it was somewhere in October of 2018, I was happy with my stuff when I found this unusual taunt in my friends inventory, my friend (I forgot his name but it started with a Nerco) said that I can get the taunt so I did and I traded with him he saw that exclamation mark and said "I can get rid of that, that can lead to a steam vac ban" I realized that Vac ban is the worst thing, so he said for me to sign up on this website, its kind of like Backpack.tf I forgot the name of the website, but he had me signed up because he said it would get rid of the thing, so I did but the exclamation mark was still there, so he said for me to trade with a bot, so I accepted the trade request and "the Bot" put in all my taunts, unusuals, killstreaks, unusual Killstreaks. so I traded with him and he said that your not getting your stuff back haha you have been scammed, thats when i realized that the trade bot was him using another account. I never saw those items again. And that is my story

Attached Files:

5. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    when he scammed me he took my steam and google account, but I realized that he did not lock me out of my phone, so I locked my google account using my phone then re log my self back in, then I sent steam a message about what happened so I waited 2 days to hear from steam, 2 days later they locked the guy out of my steam account and I re logged in that's when I noticed my stuff were gone, then the scammer unfriended me and blocked me because I sent him a chat saying I got my account back. That's how I got my accounts back, it was September not October

Attached Files:

6. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  7. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    When he reported me I was in controlling but I knew nothing about SteamRep at the time until I received the report, when Hotrod said dude I'm reporting you to SteamRep, I thought steam rep is no big of a deal until I went onto a trading server, it said I was a scammer and that I will be kicked I thought what did I do, so I looked up Steam rep and I learned what Steam Rep is and now it's a big deal to worry about, when the scammer scammed me and took my Australium and everything, that was during the report and before, I received the ban on September 25, because from September 22 - September 24 is when the scammer had my account, on September 24 I managed to get my steam and google account back 20190430_135717.jpg 20190430_134908.jpg 20190430_134820.jpg
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    To be clear, you entered your account information into a site some person said would "clean" your steam items?
  9. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    How did the user gain access to your email account?
    How did the user get your steamguard code?
  11. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    Because the scammer used a name and picture of one of the steam assistance, the scammer used that steam account and username to communicate to me, I thought he works for steam because Joe Hatfield is a Steam Assistance but the scammer personated as him

Attached Files:

12. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Their is no such thing as "Valve assistance" or "Steam assistance"
  14. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    Steam employees I mean, but now I have provided evidence
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    I still dont understand how the user gained access to your accounts. Did you give him your steam info? email info? steamguard info?
  16. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    Yes I did because I thought he was a Steam employee and I trusted him and I don't have the sniper anymore because of that scammer
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    If they worked for Valve (steam), they dont need to ask you anything, they have access to everything... they own/operate the service.
  18. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    I did not know that at that time
  19. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    Because I trusted the guy but I did not know he was a scammer
  20. Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:
    At that time I thought steam does that but after 3 weeks I got my account back and I sent steam a email and they responded to me saying If we were to alert you, we would send you an email, at that moment I realized that Steam does not send messages on steam