1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198400649150 - (Goose man goose man / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pomeranian B>Unusuals, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Pomeranian B>Unusuals

Pomeranian B>Unusuals Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:220191711
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198400649150 (Goose man goose man)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Pomeranian
    | steam3ID: [U:1:891212435]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:445606217
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851478163
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198851478163

Appeal description:
    So as I said in the old thread that’s against me was that they are faking it all and how messed up this is on my part yet I don’t know how this all played out so harshly against me so first of all we were gambling and I spycrabbed a few people that day but 2 people at the end were so mad and decided to mess with me so the first person was Astro world who got mad at me who didn’t like the deal and I said well you have to pay up or else you’d get banned to evade paying he kept getting worried on losing this item that I helped him out a little saying ok I’ll give 2 keys because i felt bad even though it’s not much but I told him he could get back up maybe a little more from that so for the second person we went on a trade sever to also gamble but as a spy crab yes a spy crab now I bet 15 keys on my side and he put his unusual in but once he payed up we were all fine until he kept saying I’d like my unusual back so I asked but I’ve won it fair but he kept proceeding to harass me I’ve done many bets that day and did not have a problem with anyone but these two people it’s also absolutely ridiculous that I have to say now but they actually faked chats for a loss in gambling and harass me for something that gets me in trouble for something I’ve never done​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What exactly is fake and provide supporting evidence to your claim that evidence is fake. Formal two week notice to followup.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Your appeal has been denied for lack of follow-up.