1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198410801185 - (Gingus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gingus, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Gingus

Gingus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:225267728
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198410801185 (Gingus)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    yo as you can see I got this 20$ skin ( glock twilight galaxy) from a guy called ricardo, i offered him btc. Right after he sent the skin I waited for 30mins. I gave it back then cause scamming for 20$ is stupid for a lvl200 steam personality, I also sold a 1200$ code 1 day before which I can proof.
    I gave the skin back to get in a clear situation again and I really did not want to be that kind of a person​
  2. Gingus

Gingus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:225267728
    damm I forgot to mention that I am able to proof a minimum of 10 transactions in which others went first with 50-300$, i sold alooot of keys some weeks ago thats why
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any change of heart in the report against you, just some deflection of "lol, went to eat" and "lol, already gave it back" Despite you repaid in a timely manor, I am still going to decline the appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**