1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198418490513 - (❤ x.y.z ❤ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ❤ x.y.z ❤, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ❤ x.y.z ❤

❤ x.y.z ❤ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:229112392
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198418490513 (❤ x.y.z ❤)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other account.​

Appeal description:
    Well, last year, I had a full inventory, alot of items, and I got asked by a guy to trade to someone, because he is an item veryifier, and he will verify my items to see if they're legit. I did, and I got scammed. I didnt play for like 2-3 months. After this time, I saw my account being banned, but he was not on the account. I got my account back, asked an admin to unban me and I explained him the situations. Now, I'm back to playing TF2 and want to get hats by trading, but can't trade to most bots on Backpack.tf and scrap.tf cause I'm marked. I now know that item verify is a scam and it doesnt exist.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Please explain in detail how you were hijacked and how you recovered your account.

You will also need to provide full uncropped screenshots of your steam support ticket were they confirm your account was compromised.
  3. ❤ x.y.z ❤

Steam:
    A friend of mine said he reported me by mistake of item duplication. He said a guy would contact me, and that guy didn't so another guy did. His name was Rakansha in some weird font written ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/RakanSupportDesk ) added me and said that I'm suspected of item duplication. Next morning, he sent a gif that was showing that he could send me to steam overwatch if I dont give him my account, and send some items (mostly hats) to a user named Item Verifier or something like that. I sent them because I didn't want to get banned for nothing. Foolish of me, I know. And then I lost my account. I took a 3 months break and after 3 months I lost another free to play steam account and it was on the same e-mail as my TF2 account. I saw that it was back on my e-mail now. I reseted the password and try to connect. It worked but I was banned. I sent a steam ticket and asked to get unbanned and they unbanned me, they said to pay attention next time. I dont have screenshots. It's been some time since it all happened, I changed my computer in the time and lost some files, including screenshots I made before sending that guy the trade, but, the screenshots were cropped because I took them using Snipping Tool and only took the trade and the person that I traded with's name. (Item Verifier or something like that)
    Oh and, the friend's name that reported me was Nik at that time.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    If you are unable to provide screenshots of a steam support ticket confirming you were hijacked, we cannot accept an appeal.
  5. ❤ x.y.z ❤

Steam:
    I can't find the e-mail I've got sent when I talked with the steam admin to unban me. This seems kind of unfair to be honest. Like, I'm not banned on steam, but I am here. It is pretty unfair because I did something that was wrong, true, but, all this just to get some fictive items and to play a game normal. Not right. Literally, I sent you all the proof and told you everything that was to it.
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    You haven't sent me any proof at all, you've just typed out a story.
  7. ❤ x.y.z ❤

Steam:
    I've literally just told you that I can't find the proof. Just deny it, because it seems like you don't know how to make clients happy. Thanks for all the wasted.
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    You could try making a new support ticket and see if they will confirm the hijacking. But other than that, not much I can do. If we untagged just because someone said they were hijacked we may as well just not even tag anyone to begin with.
  9. ❤ x.y.z ❤

Steam:
    Okay. I will try to send a ticket so they can confirm it. I would send you the screenshot with the trade done at the time, but it gets deleted after new year. I will come back with a response as soon as they respond.
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @❤ x.y.z ❤,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of follow up.

If you are able to provide what was requested in future, feel free to make a new appeal. Any appeal which does not include the requested evidence will be immediately closed.