1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198420901286 - (☭RasPootis☭ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RasPootis, Mar 2, 2019.

1. RasPootis

RasPootis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:230317779
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198420901286 (☭RasPootis☭)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i once made an appeal but was locked, its now in pending forever so i decided to make another one.
    i will and already did show proof and even tell steam staff as asked, one of my so called "friends" told me i had a pending ban, blah blah blah then someone got a hold of my gmail, got everything i had then got off, i didnt get a hold of my account for 2 months and in that time someone used my account as a "free scam profit"
    i was mad and when i got it back i thought well this cant go any worse then the steamrep ban, now i cant trade or get into ANY community maps without someone telling me "ooh you are a scammer" or "go away, nobody wants you here" when my friends invited me to play, or literally any one that i get in gives me a "carefull:SCAMMER" tag
    i want to talk to someone real that understands and have gone through this themselfes, i already tried to talk with the person who reported the guy in my account, i dont blame him, he is a good guy who did something good, but when i tried to talk with him he blocked all communication with me so i asked my friends...
    he never responded, so now i got some "useless" proof that i didnt do anything and it was the scammer, and only "one" a literal one piece that shows "im guilty", i wanna see some admin who actually cares and have go through this themselfes so they can talk face to face without this site thing in the way, but i can and ALREADY DID show everything asked yet they still dont care, how are you an admin when you just give up info and still ask for the same thing over and over, you are not an admin, you just "f*ck around" with the ones who need help,
    ask me anything, any of my friends that knows me, i can prove that im not guilty and not a "scammer" then i lost $60, like who doesnt care about that information, who just says "well yeah, you did scam you did this and that" "but i lost money and items" "we dont care about that, you scammed" just seriously, i had items that i lost in one day more then ever and now you are accusing me of scamming WIHTOUT MY ACCOUNT BEING IN MY HANDS MIND YOU with the proof and everything, you still are stubborn, talk to me in real time rather then answering once then leaving for 10 minutes then answer "more info" just tell me what you want all at once so i can give you everything at once. thank you for reading and im serious, give me another way of communiaction with you so i can talk with you better then here.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691