1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198420901286 - (☭RasPootis☭ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RasPootis, Dec 28, 2021.

1. RasPootis

RasPootis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:230317779
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198420901286 (☭RasPootis☭)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I appealed here many moons ago, I wish to confess and clear my name, I hope to remove this ban from my account by any means, I'm willing to donate, to help others and to change, I had bad friends with me before but I've changed and I'm willing to prove it, I hope nobody else falls into a bad crowd in their time. I admit to being a bad person with bad intentions before. Thinking has changed me quite a bit, when someone has nothing but thoughts of bad things it tends to degrade them mentally, I wish to change and be better, must be better than this. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that nobody else falls into a bad crowd. I hope you can see change and accept me for who I am now rather than who I was before, I am sorry for wasting your time and lying when I shouldn't. Have a great day and don't overwork lads and ladies. Peace​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied. Further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**