1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198420901286 - (RasPootis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RasPootis, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking till review - if you submit another appeal it will take the place of this one right at the back of the line and this one will be closed.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were asked to provide proof of being hijacked, you have not, an additional week or the appeal will be concluded.
  3. RasPootis

RasPootis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:230317779
    is this enough or do i need more information?

Attached Files:

4. RasPootis

RasPootis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:230317779
    umm, give me a place to get info, or i won't be able to get it
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    As previously told multiple times now, you have not provided anything showing you were hijacked, you would need a support ticket from the time of the hijacking showing you recovered your account.
    You have until Tuesday, you will not get any further response until the requested info has been provided or time runs out.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of what you did provide and what you said, none of it supports a finding of being hijacked, furthermore, it supports you not being actually truthful in the appeal about what actually happened. The appeal will not be granted for lying/lying by omission (auto deny) and insufficient evidence provided in your defense to substantiate your claim of a hijacking.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**