1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198454059941 - (Mr Excellent 212 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr Excellent 212, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Mr Excellent 212

Mr Excellent 212 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:246897106
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198454059941 (Mr Excellent 212)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I 2 have acc and the other one is for ref bank for my self​

Appeal description:
    It's been 5-6 months I checked steam rep account is banned in here i can assure you that its not my fault. it all started 2 weeks ago a child named appleteck( in steam and i did asked him his age) he says that he is interested in the kazoutsky kick taunt then he offered me unusual meet the medic (i forgot what efect it was) when we about to finish the trade he stoped me and said "hey what if we checked our item we can asked dominic karovki he is tf2 devoloper" (maybe. i forgot his account name) , then i said "ok" because i think he is the steam admin(at the time i dont know that there is account stealer/scammer). after that i give my username and my password to him then he said that he will give me back my account if i pay him 100 usd 2 weeks passed i forgot about my account. yesterday when i see my account i relized that someone change my username and my rep is scammer after i saw that i rushed to my laptop then get my account back and it worked

Now please with more friendly mood the last time I appeal here making me scared
    I ain't gonna give up for my acc​

Attached Files:

2. Mr Excellent 212

Mr Excellent 212 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:246897106
    There is a witness who saw some of the conversation I did to the hacker not on the discord, but on steam
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104