1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198802257592 - (Flanos / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flanos, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Flanos

Flanos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:420995932
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198802257592 (Flanos)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have secondary or altenative accounts.​

Appeal description:
    1 year ago I have been banned, my account was stolen by a scammer, without realizing I no longer had the account, unfortunately I do not have proof, but I am not a scammer, I was a victim of a scammer and I use my account to fraud, but that's all True, the victims who were defrauded, I apologize and give them another chance, I am innocent of all fraud, I am just new to this and I don't know anything, I don't have an exact proof of Who was the one who stole my account, I use my account to scam others, but I have a victim and how it was called with my account, I apologize for everything that happened just because of my stupidity...​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were DENIED. You were only allowed to appeal again if you provided proof of your claim of a hijacking, you did not. Next appeal you submit without proof will be your final attempt and you will lose posting privileges in the appeals section.

DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ADDITIONAL APPEAL UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF YOU WERE ACTUALLY HIJACKED.