1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198802975598 - (Quorner / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Quorner, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Quorner

Quorner Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:421354935
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198802975598 (Quorner)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I scammed but it wont happen again, I will return Purplepigeon70 his items back I promise, I added him and I am currently trying to get a job I tried trading up for the items I stole from him since I don't have those items anymore but I really cant with 0$ budget, but I promise to repay him once I get the money, I am guilty of trying to scam Honibear and people on discord, I only managed to steal items from Purplepigeon70, I wish I never started scamming, all the reputation I have built over the years by trading with these people and making friends now gone, lost very good friends of mine, I just want to clear my name, if there is any chance of doing that, please. I will repay Purplepigeon70 soon hopefully, but I will once I have the money, I promise. Just trying to get a job now but I am underage and need my parents permission to do that which I don't think they will allow but, yeah, I will try to get money somehow hopefully, if you could give me this one chance I promise to never try anything related to scamming or stealing ever again.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Did you repay the user yet? Yes or no.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    After a review, I will be unable to accept this appeal due to the following:
    • By policy, we are unable to accept appeals dealing with real world currency (eg paypal scams)
    • You did not repay the user you stole from TWICE, something the admin in your report explicitly told you to do before you submitted your appeal
    • You failed to follow up after having visited the forums since my initial reply
    On a side note, I do not entirely believe that you don't have enough money/items to repay the user.

As such, this appeal is thus Rejected. Regardless of this outcome, you should still repay your victim ASAP, because it is the right thing to do.