1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198803973787 - (krebs / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by krebs, Apr 11, 2018.

1. krebs

krebs Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:421854029
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198803973787 (krebs)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My roommate told me that he was banned for something related to trading on his account and that my account was also banned. I think the admins thought I was his alternate account, but it is not. I was trying to trade with someone today and could not post on reddit or anywhere because my account was Steamrep banned. I was told to post on here to see if I can get it removed from my account. I am sort of new to trading and steam in general, so if there is any additional information I need to give, please ask me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    I am satisfied with the tagging admins determination that you are indeed an alternate account backed up by my own checking showing you are at the very least, a defacto alt if not a true alt.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**