1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198805269256 - (✔ Dav1T LIVE! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dav1T_, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Dav1T_

Dav1T_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:422501764
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198805269256 (✔ Dav1T LIVE!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i have none of them​

Appeal description:
    hello, well when i was on holidays for this summer i didn't had so good Laptop to play on steam and stuff so my friend asked me to give my account to him before i was on holidays and when i was back everything was like before i give him account but one day on my twitch stream somebody told me that i had some steamrep unconfirmed report , i was thinking that some hater did that or idk so i was waiting before moder gonna do anything but when today i got banned i was mad, checked history of my trades and saw the offer and on that time i was on holidays so i asked my friend and he told me how everything was, he was playing csgo and someone added him, he accepted and that guy was selling knife my friend was thinking that he will scam him and all be good i wasnt even knew about it and after todays ban i got everything how this all was and i would be grateful if this ban will be removed because i don't want that someone think about me that i am scammer coz of my friend .​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/