1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198808129921 - (✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧, Sep 17, 2018.

1. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:423932096
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198808129921 (✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Greetings. Real owner of the account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808129921 speaking. It has been brought to my attention that i have been banned/flagged or whatever its called on Steamrep , therefore on csgotraders and probably other trading sites as well. Im just here to speak out and clarify some things because , yes , it certainly looks like the scam as what that person has provided and yes it was. I have just recently regained the control over my account and when i say regained i must point out that i was hacked by (probably clicking on a phishing link and logging on some site, i still dont know yet how, need to figure it out). With all that said, i was on a 10 day trip so im still figuring out what the hacker was doing to my account. What he pulled off was very clever, gaining control over my account on csgotraders and posting trade link to his "imposter" account, who knows what else did he do , as i said im still trying to figure it out. I have cleared my pc upside down with bunch of anti-viruses , changed all my passwords and all that stuff and i have learned my lesson , very well. So what i am asking you know is to review this what i just told you and review "flagging" my account. It is reasonable and good call to flag the imposter, but take all this said into consideration when doing this to my account , since it prevents me on trading on sites.
    P.S. I dont know how far in the past he was doing this.He was even talking with people with no shame , regret and fear, so normally people think that it was me, the real owner, but it wasnt. As i said i was on a trip and just got back i wasnt even using my account or even steam until i got home today and my my, what an unpleasant surprise was this for me. I'm still baffled by the depth of his hijack and scam he went through and im glad that it was realised and reported so briefly, but im politely asking you again to review my request and take those facts into consideration. What matters is in the end that i have full control over my account again. I feel sorry if there has been any victims to this hijacker/scammer , i still didnt gain any knowledge if there were any , only attempts but i dont think its fair that i should be punished for that. I got myself hacked because i was being reckless, but i have learned a valuable lesson and that will not happen to me again, thats for sure. Looking forward to your help and response.

Kind regards.​
  2. Mike_All_Jacks_Son

Mike_All_Jacks_Son New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44813520
  3. Mike_All_Jacks_Son

Steam:
    Here is 1 more i forgot to add: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158176881
  4. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    Thank you for pointing out to all impersonator accounts. For all i care they all should be (or already are?) banned. You sure are aware how easy is to make a perfect copy of your account and pretent to be someone else on steam. Well done , you managed to find all scammer/impersonator accounts , sadly who knows if it is all one person (could be?). And thank you for calling out names , stupid etc. it shows your cultural level and ability to comunicate and making a proper argument without insulting. You deserve a report for that imo. Please stop connecting me to the scammers, as i said before that my account was hijacked/hacked, who knows for how long. I do not even spend my time on steam that much, very rarely. I'm usually on Battle-net to be honest. I see that the hacker/scammer had a lots of "fun" with my account, and only responsibility i can take is that i let myself be hacked. I was foolish and i regret it, but couldnt it happen to anyone? Should a person be punished for it? I expect a mature and a proper, fact full answer. Peace out.
  5. Mike_All_Jacks_Son

Steam:
    hahahahahaahaha, I have never seen a scammer like this before omegalul
  6. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    I see you have an obvious grudge on the person, but please direct it to a person that deserve it. You must be able to see things behind "the curtain" and not judge the book by its covers mate.
  7. Mike_All_Jacks_Son

Steam:
    btw looking forward to see the proof of the account being hacked. lul
  8. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    Well there is an evidence already, isnt there? A bunch of accounts that scammer/hijacker use or used , and who knows how many more are there. What does it have to do with me personally? Luckily i didnt have to contact steam support because i managed to get it back by simple virus and malware cleaning and changing passwords and e-mail even. Sorry that i did not take a picture of hundres of adware/viruses found by Malwarebytes Anti-malware , Spybot: Search & destroy and SUPER AntiSpyware Free Edition, i did not think it would have been necessary lol. I just wanted to act as fast as i can. Have a question tho. Do you think that a scammer would care about his banned account or would he just move on to his , probably, dozens of other that he has and continue his un-doing? Just my 2 cents. All i want to do is clear my name. Ban all other scammers' accounts for all i care, but leave me out of it.
  9. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    Oh yeah, and should i post dozens of links that i have visited , from which 1 is enough to be a phishing (or all are?) , i dont think it would be a wise idea to do it here and i am kind of reluctant to visit them again.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Nobody else needs to post in this appeal except for the accused and SR staff.
    Thanks!
  11. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    Thank you, was about to ask if that person talking is "in charge" here or posting on SR staffs' behalf.
  12. ✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧

Steam:
    A question for SR staff. Do i even have a chance to defend myself or is this completely one-sided?
  13. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  14. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Last chance to declare alts and provide evidence that you were hijacked. 2 weeks to followup or appeal will be decided as is.
  15. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @✧︎✪✧︎ Lagertha ✧,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Lack of follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.