1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198821150560 - (Jxkeo♠ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jxkeo♠, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Jxkeo♠

Jxkeo♠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:430442416
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198821150560 (Jxkeo♠)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hey I'm Jake and only today found out I am steam rep banned. I DO remember this situation and was a complete Troll. I don't scam however i have been scammed for $600 AUD for my first knife. This situation though was not serious at all as it was a simple joke I and personally believe don't deserve this ban. If the trade was to go forward I would give the items back as I know the feeling to lose items nor i wouldn't want my account to get trade banned. I see how from a other persons view this looks bad but i promise it was a simple joke and was not a scam attempt​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You show zero change of heart as you selected for your appeal reason or responsibility for your actions passing it off as just "trolling" a "joke" and "not serious", did nothing wrong and "don't deserve this ban". You attempted to scam, no joke can be inferred by the report. Additionally, "going forward you would give the items back" full stop says to me you will continue with what you did making you a continued threat to the community and impossible to ever consider an appeal for, ever.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**