1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198822364362 - (Synchronize / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Thanos 2, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:431049317
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198822364362 (Synchronize)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.197857/

i would like to appeal on this report. i was in a vacation and just got back and see that im SR banned. and im sure this report was 100% fake since i have no trades with this person. my trade history alone is enough evidence that this was fake. you can add me on steam or anything i can share screen my trade history. if you check his screenshot aswell when you ask his friends activity it wont show if the user is not on his friend list anymore. clearly this was edited (inspect element) since those screenshots are from browser​

Attached Files:

2. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    okay i clearly understand the report now. it was attempted scam report. please disregard my proof of my trade history then. but you can add me and remove me and see if i will still show in your friends activity after removing me or ill remove you. that alone can easily be inspect element but he got baited for it. i can even show you how easily it can be inspect element
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were on vacation?
    Provide exact dates.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    i havent been online or checking my steam for almost a month since i noticed i got steam rep banned. so clearly im on vacation or should i rephrase it busy going outside irl.
    idk where this is going but my appeal here is this report is 100% fake i have never talked/friends with the accuser's account. please do me a favor. add someone/alt or my account. then you remove that someone/alt account or my account if it will still show in friends activity. cause it wont.
    everything is just edited. this alone got him baited since you ask for it and he provided it even if its not possible to show this ( https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/friends-activity-png.794629/ ). this is false/fake accuse only. i wont go further than this but my point is very clear thats its impossible that it will show in friends activity if you are already removed/notfriends with the user already which clearly in his chat logs they arent friends already
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Answer what was asked, you have two weeks to do so.
  6. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    i dont always use browser as my main steam so i didnt notice i was SR banned cause i mostly use steam client and it doesnt have extension that shows i have pending report on SR so i can appeal while its not yet accepted. since im busy going outside irl i dont usually check this but i was full offline 8days feb20-28 around that and in my browser url when i type steamcommunity my steam url was the top most used url and clicked it then thats when i notice that i was SR banned because of the csgotradersapp extension.
  7. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    i started going out feb 3- march 1. ill rephrase the "vacation" cause it can be misinterpreted
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you were still online February 3 thru March 1, with the exception of Feb 20-28 (being completely offline)?
    Yes or no?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  9. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    also the accuser doesnt even have csgo hours played
    Account Age
    5 months and 9 days (2021/9/24)
    He lvl'ed his account to lvl 10 exactly the time he filed a fake report
    Unlocked 2 Feb
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/makarovfiruza/gamecards/521430
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/makarovfiruza/badges/13
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/makarovfiruza/gamecards/730/

let alone him having a bayonet tigertooth.
    if you ask him a screenshot of his inventory history/trade history of him acquiring the knife in steam client while hovering the bayonet tigertooth.

Attached Files:

10. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you refuse to answer, then please just tell me and ill conclude the appeal as-is.
  11. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    yes complete offline around feb 20-28 since i remember in my profile status 8 days last online
  12. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    status online but its idle. no activity at all only the status then i went fully offline around feb 20-28
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    It appears your appeal is partly incomplete, please reference the appeal guide, specifically entry #7 and amend your appeal as needed.

Hidden Content:
  14. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    please have a look on this one first. ill check what are the partly incomplete in the guide too
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, you are refusing to answer. You are not providing BASIC information that we ask on every appeal.
  16. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    its so easy to make an account to fake report someone and easily get accepted. the accuser account alone dont have csgo hours played, lvl'ed his account the same day he filed the fake report and same day he acquirde a "One-Stop Shopper" badge for owning 1 game which is csgo https://steamcommunity.com/id/makarovfiruza/badges/13 . didnt have the item that was mentioned in his fake report or proof of acquiring it. but this will be all ignored. this is basic information and this alone is enough that the report is fake
  17. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    its easy to fake a report and gets accepted and its so hard to provide all existing account on this connection since its a shared connection. i provided a basic information that was enough to know that the accuser filed a fake report.
  18. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    "You are then also asked to supply more information about them. Your usage of these accounts, who the owners are of the other accounts within the household. Please understand, if you omit information here, while we see otherwise (see point 1 about lying) the ONLY explanation to us is that those are alts, and that you try to hide them from us. This is the ONLY time you can defend that account of your brother, sister, friend or w/e and explain. If you lie/omit about them, we cannot trust you anymore to be truthful about this, and they will be regarded as your alts.

Definitions:
    Generally people designate some account as a "Main" and others as "alts" of that "Main" account, often due steam levels, playing hours and number of games on that account. SteamRep does not really make that distinction.
    Appealer must appeal with their Primary marked account. That means, the actual account that got reported and which they got tagged on SteamRep for. Alts of such account can ONLY appeal against being a alt.

8. Profile must be fully public on ALL your accounts (this means profile, inventory, games, friends list, etc; everything):
    When you have multiple accounts, the requirement for us is that ALL those accounts must be public.

For the ENTIRE duration that it takes for your appeal to be done. Only the ones that you have no access to due those are of somebody else on the same connection are exempt of this requirement."

- in the appeal i have to provide all this including the other borders in the same connection which i will tell them to do all this etc. but the accuser who filed a fake report didnt even have any of this. no hours played. private inventory.
    and everything will be disregarded if one of the borders that shared the same connection didnt comply all the accounts they have etc. idk but its a lot harder to make an appeal of a fake report. but very easy to spot that the report was all a lie. if you guys acknowledge that fact then the report should be automatically disregarded.
  19. Thanos 2

Thanos 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    boarders*
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again you have failed to answer what was asked, I need you to either 1. update your appeal as already asked or 2. affirm #7 does not apply to you at all.

You will be given two weeks to followup or the appeal will be processed as-is. I cant pull teeth and ask the same question 10 times over since you are unwilling to cooperate in your own appeal so no more replies will be given by any admin until you followup properly. Please note, lying/lying by omission are grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied.

Regards.

Hidden Content: