1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198837304098 - (P allundra / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kennys0091, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Kennys0091

Kennys0091 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:438519185
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198837304098 (P allundra)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No, I do not.​

Appeal description:
    Hi, I applied for an appeal before and it got denied. I do not understand the reason and I'm extremely infuriated. It stated that I was lying / that I had another alt. But like I explained my story, I moved houses so the previous IP might've had a ban and now I'm stuck with this issue. My steam account randomly got banned for being an "alt" even though it's level 76 and highly worthy. If I would've made an alt, I wouldn't have spent so much on it to make it that amazing considering that "I know I'm banned". I just want the reason, I seriously don't know why I'm banned under being an alt of another account. Please understand my frustration behind this case and the fact I'm extremely confused. And by the way, I checked the other account and if it had to do with the similarily of the name, that's because it's a meme that's recognized all across, so many people are going to have the same name. I really don't know the issue there considering there isn't any proof that other user is me.

Once again, please understand my frustration and I hope we can fix this issue sir/madame.

Thank you for your time​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104