1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198854190911 - (adobydoby / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by adobydoby, Apr 25, 2022.

1. adobydoby

adobydoby Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:446962591
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198854190911 (adobydoby)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    don't have any alts (have one but i created it because i thought i woudln't get my main account back, still not using it though)​

Appeal description:
    i lost my account due to "steam admin" scam, my friend dm'ed me saying that he accidentally reported me for "duping items in tf2" and said that i have to contact "steam admin" to appeal or something. i eventually just lost my account, i for real thought i had to buy a 100$ steam card (i didn't buy it though, so i just left the "steam admin" scammer and lost my account")

after my account was stolen i assume that the scam were performed by the person who was using my account.

the scammer also has an alt account, so they transfered all my items to other account (alt)
    here's the alt (if anything):
    View attachment 797235
    View attachment 797236

if more evidence is needed please tell me, i play tf2 24/7 and i don't really know what else to put here honestly, this is my first time being banned from a platform.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Duplicate appeal, archiving.