1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198854190911 - (adobydoby / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by adobydoby, May 27, 2022.

1. adobydoby

adobydoby Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:446962591
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198854190911 (adobydoby)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do have an other account but i'm not using it, don't remember the name - probably has same name as my main​

Appeal description:
    I was told to that if i'm going to write another appeal my permissions to make posts will be removed but last time i appealed i didn't know that i had to check this website regularly and provide evidence here and i write another appeal where i'm told to not write any more and i'm confused. i just wanna appeal, this might have me in danger and actually have my post permissions removed but i don't know what else to do so i'm just going to say this:
    in first place - sorry, i even was struggling to find how to appeal when i wrote first appeal so i couldn't really find anything else (rules).
    my account was stolen and i'm ready to give any kind of evidence (this time i'll check steamrep)
    i checked log in history and i actually fuond the dates of log in from other places and i assume the day when i was hijacked was Jun 3 2020
    View attachment 798171 View attachment 798172 View attachment 798173 View attachment 798174
    in feb 3 2021 i got my account back, the names might be different maybe because of wifi provider, but both are in GE (georgia)
    View attachment 798176
    and on jun 3 2020 - the day my account was stolen, a trade was sent to other account.
    View attachment 798177
    (also i live in GE/tbilisi)​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further what you did submit is not what was already asked in the original appeal and is insufficient to corroborate a hijacking claim and you were already warned about submission of additional frivolous appeal attempts. You have now lost posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**