1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198863056687 - (FartyMcShitAss / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ScoutWizard, Feb 26, 2023.

1. ScoutWizard

ScoutWizard Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:451395479
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198863056687 (FartyMcShitAss)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: 76561198288625694
    | steam3ID: [U:1:328359966]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:164179983
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288625694
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SteamDevBlaith
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198288625694

Appeal description:
    5 years ago I lost my account from a scammer that told me that my items were supposable " Fraud and Could Get Banned Under The Terms Of Steamrep." this scared the absolute s✿✿✿ outta me, for the time as I was still getting used to the fact that even under a friends name saying this I was pretty bewildered. so I did what was intended and sent in all of my items out of fear that I may get banned, after about 20 minutes of my time it asked another question which was "Send Your Steam Account And Password To Finish Verifying Your Items" this is where about my mind clicked and figured out that I was completely scammed out of my things as well as my account completely hijacked for the worse. I soon changed everything went off and made a new account, about 4 months later after that I was banned off of trading out of seemingly nowhere, in a bouts of looking around and seeing "BANNED BY SR" something that i've seen around here to be frank. I realized that my old account went off to other people and tried pulling off the scam to others but was successfully stopped and marked me as threat to the whole trading scene, which has unfortunately gave me no clear answer to why but this may have to be from the name I used at the time {THIS WAS THE ORGINAL ACCOUNT NAME} (ScoutWizard (Gunner Commander)) To just (ScoutWizard) <-This Used To Be The Name Before What It Is Now} so I'm making this appeal now because the last time I did this I did not show evidence of when this rouge account was harassing others.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, as apparently you did not read the last invalid appeal of yours, you may only appeal with the ORIGINALLY TAGGED ACCOUNT. Not with your alternate/new account, if you attempt to appeal with this account again, you will lose posting privileges. The ONLY possible way you can appeal is with the original account submitting an appeal.