1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198928777670 - (Starch Deposit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Starch Deposit, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Starch Deposit

Starch Deposit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:484255971
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198928777670 (Starch Deposit)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I did previously have another account, but I was scammed and I lost access to it nearly a year ago. The user who did this has since deleted the account or changed the information and rendered me unable to find it.
    Other than that I have no alternative accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I am unable to use trade websites such as scrap.tf and backpack.tf, because these sites flagged me as a scammer and my steamrep profile lists 76561198451529162 as an alternate account. I have no relation to Ice-Y and do not know why they are listed as an alternate account.
    I submitted several previous appeals and misunderstood the admin and system multiple times and am resubmitting this to clarify and try to get my profile unbanned.
    To make it very clear, I have no idea who 76561198451529162 is and they should not be listed as an alternate account. I am not a scammer, and you will find no evidence of me doing so as I do not have any trade history and do not visit or post in trade forums.
    In my previous thread with an admin found here https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198928777670-starch-deposit-banned-by-sr.192161/ my appeal was rejected and a part of it was miscommunication. There is no evidence of my being a scammer or having any links with Ice-Y, and as such I should not be banned.

(Editor's note: This was transcribed by his older sister, you can find my steamrep profile here: 76561198115505938 . My brother has no history of scamming, but has a history of getting scammed. Please understand that he misunderstood some things the rules and admin said, and simply wants his account unbanned and unlinked to Ice-Y. Thank you for your consideration.)​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.