1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198977115391 - (Typhon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Typhon03, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Typhon03

Typhon03 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:508424831
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198977115391 (Typhon)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I'm pretty sure there was a mistake.
    I don't know, why I am the apparent alt of that account. I can't see any report with my account mentioned or anything like that. There might have been an error.
    Also not sure how I can prove my innocence when there isn't even any proof that I'm the alt of that account.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Only giving a single reply or until Friday to read and comply with appeal guide entry #7.
  3. ★GlaDiaTor★

★GlaDiaTor★ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91373328
    I apologize, I didn't read the appeal guide fully. I now realize that even a brothers account counts as an alt account. I however do not have acces to his account since me and my broher are not on good terms and I actually never had acces to his account. He rarely ever uses my computer and if he does use my computer and uses steam, he always makes sure to log out. I also had no idea he is/was a scammer. Does this mean that i will be marked as a scammer/ alt account of a scammer, even though I never had acces to his account nor did he have acces to mine and if there is a way to get rid of my scammer tag?

Thank you
  4. Typhon03

Typhon03 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:508424831
    Im sorry it seems i replied with my brothers account logged in. The reply above this one is mine, I didn't realize my brother was logged into steamrep.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    A defacto alt determination has been made, 1. you failed to disclose the account in your original post. 2. you posted from the alt in your appeal as if it were "you". Unquestionably you have access to it.

Firmly denied.