1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561199040640743 - (Anakin Skywalkers Low Ground / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AnakinSkywalkersLowGround, Sep 28, 2020.

1. AnakinSkywalkersLowGround

AnakinSkywalkersLowGround Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:540187507
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199040640743 (Anakin Skywalkers Low Ground)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Death Is Coming- its deleted. http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198162597077

Appeal description:
    Okay so, I was banned on steam rep 2 years ago for impersonation/scamming I appealed earlier today but that account that was banned for scamming and impersonation by steam rep I have deleted due to me hating the account so much. It has been 2 years and just because my account that is alt is banned and reported for scamming all of a sudden I get banned again on my account that I have not had any bad ratings on, reported of scamming or any fraud meaning by this account im using has been clean since I first created it I have not scammed anyone or anything. meaning by Y'alls excuse for banning me is because my alt account was banned for scamming I literally gave a full on story of what happened earlier and it was invalid by the admin "You Are The One" I dont understand at all. I have not scammed anyone since I have made this account which when I made this account was 03-29-2020 I was banned on my alt account 2 years ago named "Death Is Coming" I tried and appealed on that account and yall never really replied and when you did you asked for screenshots after it had been already 2 years which I did not have. I got banned on this account for no reason at all. The excuse was apparently I was banned on a account affiliated with this one. It has been 2 years, that doesn't mean im a scammer still I have changed and I would like to ask if it can get removed I have not had any bad ratings or any reports on this account for being a scammer literally y'alls is excuse is I was banned on a account for scamming now you have to ban me for something that happened two years ago. I dont have the original alt account because like I said I deleted it since I was tired of looking at it and could not trade without being called a scammer and I just hated the account in general so I created a new one to start over and be a better person as well as to have fun and have a fresh good start. I really dont understand why I am banned this does not make any since to me at all.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per SR policy, you are unable to appeal with an alt, even if you deleted the primary tagged account. Yes, this has already come across our desks before and it was decided we will not entertain such appeals.

Archiving this appeal attempt and restricting ability to post additional appeals in this section since by policy, you cannot appeal a tag for a different account, even if you deleted it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**