1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561199040640743 - (AnakinSkywalkersLowGround / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AnakinSkywalkersLowGround, Sep 28, 2020.

1. AnakinSkywalkersLowGround

AnakinSkywalkersLowGround Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:540187507
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199040640743 (AnakinSkywalkersLowGround)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    My related account was DeathIsComing it was banned by SR for scamming by 2 -rep​

Appeal description:
    This was about 2 years ago I tried and scammed two people I told them I was sorry and I dont do it anymore I repaid them as well I swear I will never scam again I was young and dumb I just wanted to get money and tried and scamming im so sorry I made another account and deleted my first one to make up for it and start over I have been working so hard to make my way up in trading and try and fix everything from a new start I was just a young boy not knowing what I was doing I told myself I would never do it again I wish I never did it cause it has now had karma on me I admit I did it and I admit to the scam I really regret to it and I dont want this account to be known as scan now from the past I was banned on marketplace.tf for some reason that I do not know of I tried asking them and they just said they had to for certain reasons they did not give me any reason at all. I have not try to scam or do anything fraud impersonation since that situation happened I just have tried to be a genuine and nice trader now days I admit to the scam I tried to commit and paid the price for it. But I have not done it again since then I really apologize for my past I regret it a lot and yes I do understand to never do it again. Like I said I have learned from my mistakes and understand scamming is not worth it. I truly apologize I just really dont want to be backpack.tf banned or reported for scamming by SteamRep SR. I hope we can work this out. Like I said I admit to the scam I tried to do in the past and regret it and have learned from it. I hope we can fix this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, can only appeal with the originally tagged account.