1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561199055555253 - (Hearts♥ Kanon / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hearts♥ Kanon, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Hearts♥ Kanon

Hearts♥ Kanon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:547644762
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561199055555253 (Hearts♥ Kanon)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts other than the one I'm currently using. I had one that was deserted many years ago and never used.​

Appeal description:
    Historical Data Case

I would like some help with an issue I am currently having that has to do with my Steam Account Data and Impersonation. So the problem that I am having is that, there was a person that was claiming to be someone else and used a specific steam url : MgeIan, that person, whose account is this : https://steamcommunity.com/id/idontlikeweezer , used a third-party software in the game "Team Fortress 2". Me and my team Hearts♥, recorded proof of him cheating and we provided the proof to the server admin where we were currently playing on. That player got banned shortly after, then a friend of that player provided us his "Youtube Channel" where he was showing footage of himself playing with no cheating software, In his channel he had a "Steam" link that was redirecting to this page : steamcommunity.com/id/MgeIan which was supposed to be his account. So what I did was, when me and my friends saw that the URL was fake and it didn't work, I tried to change that URL to my steam account and I basically used the URL for ten seconds to see if that URL was actually available and it was I wanted to check if it was being used. Now I changed my URL to the one I used to have, and sadly I saw that the URL "MgeIan" now worked and it was redirecting to my profile. So for my safety I would like to ask if you could erase that data and only show that my URL was "sleepykanon" and not "MgeIan", because this does not only make me feel unsafe but can also get me out of competitive events with my team. Im gonna provide as much proof as you need. I've got many witnesses who saw the incident with me in a Discord Video Call. If you could erase that historical data I would be really appreciative and it would really help me and my account. Also the user who did all of these and impersonated someone not only on Steam but also on Youtube has been reported on the platforms mentioned. A ticket for this problem has been submitted on Steam Support aswell and on all websites/platforms mentioned.
    Thanks again, Yours truly
    Steam User - steamcommunity.com/id/sleepykanon .
    Steamrep User - https://forums.steamrep.com/members/hearts♥-kanon.192417/
  2. Hearts♥ Kanon

Hearts♥ Kanon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:547644762
    Picture with URL not working before -

Attached Files:

3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You are not banned by Steamrep or any SR partner community, you have nothing to appeal here.