1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199060437502 - (Sakura / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sakura 3122, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Sakura 3122

Sakura 3122 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:550085887
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199060437502 (Sakura)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no​

Appeal description:
    Hello again, this is my second appeal in this case, on the first one it was denied coz my profile was not public, now i changed it. I have been SR banned for scamming yesterday , when i saw it i was shocked coz i never did such a thing. The proofs that ''victim'' provided are fake and changed with inspect element, Which u should know and ask for the Steam client evidence and not Brower steam chat, i provided video from my Steam mobile application, the real chat with the guy who reported me, You can clearly see all the messages are different from the one he provided. I will provide anything else u wish that's needed to prove my truth.
    If there will be any Issue about this appeal maybe ask me to change or provide more info and don't insta close case this time. Hope my message finds u soon. thanks in advance

https://imgur.com/a/JsMq7oF
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not understand anything you are talking about, you did not explain anything about your situation, this is a low effort appeal attempt and wont end well if you are unable to give a play by play of the situation you are in, saying "fake report" is meaningless in a vacuum without a full detailed story from you, supporting evidence and an explanation of such. Also, read the screenshot guide about proper evidence submissions.
  3. Sakura 3122

Steam:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.200688/
    I am talking about this report. I have added a guy on Steam and was interested in to sell his knife, the knife had 7 day trade lock when i added him , so i added him on 8 october or 9 october, we agreed to wait 7 day and then make a cash deal. i also had him on discord and in the 15 october we talked about how we could proceed the deal , we were in a call and he was talking about he is afraid to send knife first, i said i could go first if he would prove me his legitimacy. We agreed that he would give me knife first and he got api key scammed by bot, i explained him how it happened but he still accussed me about scamming. After that he reported me on SteamRep and he sent Screenshots of Steam chat with me , and every screenshot he sent is changed by him, With inspect element! inspect element is very easy thing. for example i will change your last reply now and provide u screenshot of it. And i am very shocked that you guys accepted his report from Brower's screenshots. i sent the screenshot of my trade history , I never got any knife from him.
    I clipped video of my Steam mobile application chat, there u can see the real messages we had and not fake that he sent. i tried to upload video here directly but it said ''The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension''. I am ready to provide it via screenshare in front of you and show real messages from Steam mobile application, i do not have him on friends on Steam and u can't see messages there anymore, either he could not see, But he changed the text , avatar of mine and everything. I don't know what else to say , accepting this report is a bullshit ! please contact me anywhere else to prove my guiltlessness if this information is not enough.

https://imgur.com/a/GIsV1vW

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not expressly say what is fake, you also did not follow evidence standards per screenshot policy.

You need to update your appeal accordingly.
  5. Sakura 3122

Steam:
    This whole Chat and trade history he sent are everything fake. all the chat screenshots he sent are fake including the one i uploaded in this message, with the trade history.

Attached Files:

• ST.png
      ST.png
      File size:
      637.6 KB
      Views:
    • St2.png
      St2.png
      File size:
      336.1 KB
      Views:
  6. Sakura 3122

Steam:
    This is my trade history, i have never received any knife from this guy.

Attached Files:

• THH.png
      THH.png
      File size:
      167 KB
      Views:
  7. Sakura 3122

Steam:
    So here is 2 photo, 1 is from my mobile application and 1 is from his report. u can clearly see my messages are entirely different from the one he sent.
    If u take a good look u will also see that i am not in his friendlist , that means he would not be able to open the chat with me, he forgot that i suppose :).
    Don't ask me again what's fake on his report, entire report is fake and please next time when u accept report be more precise about guiltiness of the ''victim''.

Attached Files:

• Chatt.png
      Chatt.png
      File size:
      622.3 KB
      Views:
    • ST.png
      ST.png
      File size:
      637.6 KB
      Views:
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last time ill ask you to expressly say what is fake as already asked multiple times now. Stop telling me about how something is fake, we have many ways to tell and actually give us Item by Item, line by line. If you do not, we will not be able to compare versions, and if you are "innocent" that would be detrimental to your case.
  9. Sakura 3122

Steam:
    Are u kidding me or what? i have said muiltiple times, the screenshots he provided are fake, and i provided screenshots from my end , compare his trade history to mine , compare his steam chat screenshot to mine. what else i have to give u to understand? i said in previous messages what happened.
    I added him in 8 or 9th october and asked to buy his knife , he said okay i will sell to you. I gave him my discord and in 15th october we hopped in to a call , we started trading and he sent knife , but he had API KEY scam bot on his account apparently , i told him not to confirm if my level was 0 on confirmation but he did not notice or listen i suppose. he confirmed trade and bot scammed him , then he accussed me that i scammed him which is far from any truth. He knew that discord chat and call is not acceptable on steamrep report, hence he decided to change Steam chat messages and he did as it would perfect to report a guy . i uploaded discord screenshot chat with him. other screenshots are in previous messages, As i said please compare my trade history screenshot with his trade history screenshot , my Steam chat screenshot with his Steam chat screenshot !
    I am repeating once more , none of steam chat messages he showed u is mine. I never texted any of those. And please answer me on 1 main question, Why did u guys accepted report with Brower steam chat and not asked him Steam client chat? answer me on that please. if u accepting web brower chat as a proof then i can ban whoever i want to ? :dd

Attached Files:

• DC.png
      DC.png
      File size:
      344.7 KB
      Views:
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Locked for excessive bumping, your last two postings did not contribute anything to your appeal and have been removed.
    Unlocked 3-29
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You may add me on steam to continue your appeal.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Had an invite that was declined at some point, after a review this evening, I do not see an error in your tagging, I can give you another week to followup since you had 3 months already and declined my invite.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    As previously mentioned, I do not see any error in you being tagged, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision, further, I gave you plenty of time to followup/add me on steam (at some point you declined the invite) plus some.

The appeal is denied.