1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561199063531190 - (Dylan Rawnsley / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dylan Rawnsley, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Dylan Rawnsley

Dylan Rawnsley Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:551632731
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199063531190 (Dylan Rawnsley)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    The STEAM64 id of my alt account is 76561198406818535. It was my original account a couple of years ago but since I had a VAC ban on CSGO I created this account to start fresh. It became marked the same time this current account received the ban.​

Appeal description:
    I just completed a cash trade around 30 minutes to an hour ago and went to check my trust on backpack.tf. When I did so I saw that I was marked, so I did a little more investigating. I found out the account (76561198156033886) caused both me and my alt to become marked. The only recollection I have of this account was a couple of years ago where I played CSGO with them on occasion, however, nothing else came out of this. I was banned on the FirePowered Unusual Trading server because I "shared an IP with a marked scammer" (https://firepoweredgaming.com/forum...equest-steam-00551632731/?hl=+dylan +rawnsley). I'm unsure how to prove that I am not associated with this account. I've been trading throughout the past year and have done many cash trades without a problem.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You may only appeal with the originally tagged account. Invalid.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**