1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Appeal: 76561199095061994 - (Amar / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by Amar, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Amar

Amar Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:567398133
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199095061994 (Amar)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have my other account that has a VAC ban from almost 3 years ago on CS, I used to cheat before but I never had any items on there or trade history.​

Appeal description:
    The guy that reported me says that I randomly wrote to him to buy his knife but it wasn't randomly I joined a group called CS GO Trading and he sent his trade link in chat and told everyone to offer him trades, I messaged him offering money for his knife, we agreed on 135 and I sent the money to his paypal, I screenshoted that I sent the money but he screenshoted his history and there was nothing there. He also says that the date on the payment and date of my computer are 1 day off and that's true and weird, maybe my paypal timezone isn't configured correctly because why would I pay someone the day before 135 euros. I later went and refunded my paypal money so neither of us got scammed, I would like this SR ban to be removed because it makes me look bad for no reason. If more proof if required reply to me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming you paid him, then you need to show proof, you have two weeks to provide the requested info.