1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199095061994 - (Amar / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Amar, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Amar

Amar Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:567398133
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199095061994 (Amar)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have my other account that has a VAC ban from almost 3 years ago on CS, I used to cheat before but I never had any items on there or trade history.​

Appeal description:
    The guy that reported me says that I randomly wrote to him to buy his knife but it wasn't randomly I joined a group called CS GO Trading and he sent his trade link in chat and told everyone to offer him trades, I messaged him offering money for his knife, we agreed on 135 and I sent the money to his paypal, I screenshoted that I sent the money but he screenshoted his history and there was nothing there. He also says that the date on the payment and date of my computer are 1 day off and that's true and weird, maybe my paypal timezone isn't configured correctly because why would I pay someone the day before 135 euros. I later went and refunded my paypal money so neither of us got scammed, I would like this SR ban to be removed because it makes me look bad for no reason. If more proof if required reply to me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming you paid him, then you need to show proof, you have two weeks to provide the requested info.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Firmly denied for failure to followup and failure to show payment.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**