1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199102826283 - (whatsagodis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by whatsagodis, May 22, 2024.

1. whatsagodis

whatsagodis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:571280277
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199102826283 (whatsagodis)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no i dont have any​

Appeal description:
    hello i think i got banned for trading with a person who is banned on steam rep i gave him a loan when he paid it i got banned i got banned as if i were his alt account or something please help me with this his info =
    | steamname: Va$0N
    | steam3ID: [U:1:86355492]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43177746
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046621220
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046621220

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR does not tag for trading with other tagged users. Their is no indication of any error on SRs end with you being tagged. Please review the appeal guide, specifically entry #7 and amend your appeal as needed.
  3. whatsagodis

Steam:
    so i guess its like mistake or something i didnt do anything ?
  4. whatsagodis

Steam:
    is there like a report about me i have no idea
  5. whatsagodis

Steam:
    i read the appeal guide #7multiple times i dont know how to prove that im not an alt account of somebody we litteraly live in different continents with that person please tell me how can i prove that im not a alt i really dont understand how things work here.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you read it multiple times, then you would know it has nothing to do with "proving you are not an alt of somebody" Re read it again and amend your appeal as needed.
  7. whatsagodis

Steam:
    i dont understand what i have to change on my appeal can you explain it to me what more information i have to provide please help me
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. whatsagodis

Steam:
  10. whatsagodis

Steam:
    im really sorry i dont know anything about how things work here also english is not my main language im trying my best sorry for the inconvenience
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have lied by omission and still have not complied with what was asked, I now have grounds to deny your appeal outright. I already linked you the policy for alts and told you to read it and if you did not understand, tell me what about it you did not understand. I'm about done with your appeal for wasting my time lying to me.

If you cannot articulate what about the alt policy you do not understand, the appeal will be concluded.
  12. whatsagodis

Steam:
    i dont understand what information i have to proive can you please explain it to me i dont know what i have to do also i did not lie i sent the only alt account i had i thought thats what i had to do im sorry
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am unable to explain anything to you if you cannot articulate what you need explained to you.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354 #7

You have an additional two days to either comply or articulate what exactly about the alt policy already linked to you above you do not understand.
  14. whatsagodis

Steam:
    i dont understand what kind of information i have to proive to show that im not an alt account what do i have to show you guys i dont understand that please explain it to me because i dont understand anything from that thread
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    We already went over this, that is not what was asked at all.
    I do not accept a blanket assertion of not "understanding anything from that thread". You were told you needed to be specific about exactly what you did not understand. One more day or the appeal will be concluded.
  16. whatsagodis

Steam:
    i dont understand what should i send here like my alt accounts or the accounts i used at the past can you just explain it to me please
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Per reply #11 above, appeal denied for lying about alts already. No additional progress has been made since then, you never said what you did not understand about the alt policy. Anything beyond that, true alt or defact alt or not an alt is moot since we never got past step one, disclosure of accounts.