1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199278318570 - (†|GamingHand|† / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by †|GamingHand|†, Apr 8, 2023.

1. †|GamingHand|†

†|GamingHand|† Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:659026421
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561199278318570 (†|GamingHand|†)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Hello i want to unban my account, i was traded with guy and the guy dont want the item back or money, i block him again. And the thing was done but now i have recieve BAN for Steamgift why ? Can somebody unban me i have listed things on markets and dont wants use new account, if i dont do nothing bad to the community, this czech little boys are so furryed from i takes the crafts first and now im banned for some angry people. Give me unban​

Appeal description:
    Hello i want to unban my account, i was traded with guy and the guy dont want the item back or money, i block him again. And the thing was done but now i have recieve BAN for Steamgift why ? Can somebody unban me i have listed things on markets and dont wants use new account, if i dont do nothing bad to the community, this czech little boys are so furryed from i takes the crafts first and now im banned for some angry people. Give me unban​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not understand under what grounds you are appealing under, you were reported here https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.199688/ and based on what you posted, you did trade the AK from the other user. Please read the below questions closely and only answer what is asked.

1. In detail, you need to explain fully, all interactions you had with the user who reported you, everything from start to finish. If you do not include details of your interactions, we will only be able to rely on what was in the report.
    2. Are you making any claims of "fake evidence" in the report itself or are all the chats true and accurate? Just answer "Accurate" if so or Not AND explain what specifically is fake with counter evidence to support that the original evidence is fake, if you make a claim of fake but fail to specify or back up your claim, it will not be taken into account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. †|GamingHand|†

Steam:
    I wonder where there is proof that I robbed someone, I can only see the conversation and that he sent me an item
  4. †|GamingHand|†

Steam:
    I don't care at all what the person objects to, after closing the deal I added it and asked him if he wanted to send it back or wait for the money, I was told he didn't care, in this case it's not my fault in any way, but the fault by the alleged injured party,
    Did anyone really ask the person in question if he read this paragraph on steam?

Attached Files:

5. †|GamingHand|†

Steam:
    by what right did you ban me from whatever community you are? If the person in question was not interested in returning the item or the money, it is not my problem
    no one forced anyone to do anything, the fact that he sent me the item as a gift is not my fault
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You need to actually read what what my co-worker told you. Don't reply unless you are providing what he requested.
  7. †|GamingHand|†

Steam:
    Nevermind steam rep, its useless. Oky :) Enjoy You are making up bullshits here gl :)
  8. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Once again, you are refusing to answer. You are not providing BASIC information that we ask on every appeal. You have 2 days to respond to what the other admin posted.
    • To explain exactly what happened in detail
    • To answer if you are claiming that there was faked evidence in the report or not
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    This appeal is Rejected for you failing to answer basic questions & follow up. You also apparently do not dispute the incident in question and I see no evidence presented here that would result in an overturning of the report admins decision.

Regards.