1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561199315621199 - (Char B>Backpacks w/ 5000 Pure / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CharizardHere, May 27, 2024.

1. CharizardHere

CharizardHere New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:677677735
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199315621199 (Char B>Backpacks w/ 5000 Pure)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198820500018​

Appeal description:
    Hi there,
    I hereby declare, that i am the Alt of the suspected account. I accept my mistake totally and whole heartedly and i want to explain myself.
    the "SCAM" reason for which i got banned is very silly of me when i was a kid back then like 7-8 years back.

I didn't scam anyone but i tried to manipulate the buy orders via another 2nd account of mine, i just listed a high buy order from an alt account of mine in order to sell my item faster, I know there is no quantification for any Crime, a crime is a crime and i have suffered a lot for it.
    it's been 8 years, there is NO DIRECT VICTIM to my potential manipulation.

i really really want to be clean chit ever since, i am really guilty. i am willing to re-imburse 10x the amount i was banned for.
    There is no single thread against me which claims that i am a scammer or i have done wrong to anything.

PLEASE STEAM REP STAFF, This is really my "CHANGE OF HEART", it is the mature me now, i am really embarrassed of what i did 7-8 years back.
    If possible for you then please consider my appeal.

i promise i will give no chance to anyone to be able to say anything negative against me. i have worked so much for this and i have earned so much reputation.

I still have some trades pending with me which were promised to me prior the ban, i have received QUITE A TONNE OF UPFRONT PAYMENT FOR THOSE TOO, i wouldn't play with anyone's trust, the items that were reserved for people who made me any sort of upfront payment will be delivered to them no matter If my appeal is considered or not.

Thank you. I came up with an honest appeal and i hoping for the best.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, can only appeal with originally tagged account, based on what you said, you are appealing a tag based on an alt of a previously tagged account, expressly prohibited.

Replied to your open appeal