1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115377329 - (DonPio / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DonPio, Apr 30, 2014.

1. DonPio

DonPio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77555800
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115377329 (DonPio)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hay i bought www.dota2trademarket.com for 150 us dollars there is NO single report that i ever scam !!! one living person for 1 cent if there is any evidence that i did please feel free to ban me, i don't understand for what reason my site was banned ? there is no single evidence or proof that i ever scam someone. Please correct this mistake.​
  2. DonPio

DonPio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77555800
    I sold more then 400 items and more then ( 800 keys ) with Skrill payment system and there is absolutely no single case of fraud or scam report that i did with any steam user ( 400 + items and more then 800 keys is more then 600 steam different users don't you think people would report me here if i scan them )
  3. Jedesis

Jedesis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52711908
    Previous people you have traded with? Perhaps they can vouch for you? You'll need more evidence than that sorry, these forums get a lot of the cliche sentences you're saying.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you are saying you knowingly purchased a scam site? What were you going to do with the site? When did you purchase the site? Provide proof of payment for the site and who you bought it from.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    An additional week to followup.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am granting this appeal:
    - Excessive waiting time for a verdict on appeal;
    - Not enough evidence to uphold a Tag.
    Appeal granted.